- Forms of DNA
- DNA Replication, Repair, and Recombination - Articles in Proteopedia concerning DNA Replication, Repair, and/or Recombination
- DNA Replication,Transcription and Translation
- Transfer ribonucleic acid (tRNA)
- For additional information, see: Nucleic Acids
Interpretation of X-Ray Diffraction by DNA
- Anatomy of Photo 51, Rosalind Franklin's diffraction pattern used by Watson & Crick in developing their model of the DNA double helix (at PBS.Org, US Public Broadcasting System).
- Explanation of Franklin's X-Ray Diffraction Pattern at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA.
- More technical: How Rosalind Franklin Discovered the Helical Structure of DNA: Experiments in Diffraction.
Proteopedia Page Contributors and Editors (what is this?)DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14576/100853.1391042 (?)
Citation: Jelani A, Hodis E, Martz E, Sussman J L, Sagar A, Decatur W, Canner D, Herraez A, Dardel F, Oberholser K, Steinberger J M, 2012, "DNA",