Angel Herráez, PhD - Dept. of Systems Biology; Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Unit; University of Alcalá, Spain
Not much info here, but you can visit
- my website, 'Biomodel' with educational materials (also in English and other languages).
- personal page with some details, papers, congresses, courses... related to Molecular Visualization
- my page in the Jmol Wiki
- Helices in Proteins comparing alpha, pi and 3-10 helices in parallel.
- Forms of DNA comparing A-, B- and Z- helices of DNA
- Two-slide summary on the 4 levels of protein structure, made by Eric Martz, in English  and in Spanish 
- Advanced Scenes (importing external states into a scene) -- pending relocation
Pages produced by my students.
(Trabajos de Fin de Grado) End-of-degree projects focused of the analysis and display of structural features of proteins, interaction with ligands, etc.
- Carlos Vázquez-García. 2016, on the K-Ras protein. 6 ECTS credits, Degree in Pharmacy.
- Carolina Castro-Hernández. 2016, on gp120 and gp41, envelope proteins of HIV. 12 ECTS credits, Degree in Biology.
User:Angel Herraez/Sandbox 1 - Test for the sequence widget
User:Angel Herraez/Sandbox 2 - Testing some templates
User:Angel Herraez/Sandbox 3 - Alternate rendering for display of both evolutionary conservation and allosteric site
User:Angel Herraez/Sandbox 4 - Test for drag and drop
User:Angel Herraez/Sandbox 5 - Testing gramicidine and lipid bilayer
User:Angel Herraez/Sandbox 6 - Testing advanced scenes imported from Jmol application via state file
User:Angel Herraez/Sandbox 7 - Misc. testing
User:Angel Herraez/Workbench - for private work
- ↑ Martz, Eric (2016) "Four Levels of Protein Structure". Accessed on 14 February 2016.
- ↑ Martz, Eric (2016) "Los cuatro niveles estructurales de las proteínas - Four Levels of Protein Structure (Spanish)". Accessed on 14 February 2016.
Proteopedia Page Contributors and Editors (what is this?)