Structural bioinformatics servers
The purpose of this article is to list other articles in Proteopedia, or external web pages concerning structural bioinformatics servers. These are servers that add value to, or perform analyses on, molecular models, especially macromolecular models. Evaluations or comparisons of various servers are particularly valuable, but should be in articles on a specific category of servers, not in the present article. Generally, individual servers should not be listed here, but in articles linked here, about that category of server.
Articles in Proteopedia
- Alignment, structural
- Biological units: generation of specific oligomers
- Cation-pi interactions, identification of
- Clashes, atomic: see Quality assessment
- Comparative modeling: see Homology Modeling
- Conservation, Evolutionary notably ConSurf
- Evolutionary conservation: see Conservation, Evolutionary
- Functional sites, identifying
- Homology modeling servers
- Improving published models e.g. MolProbity and PDB_REDO.
- Interface analysis servers
- Intrinsically disordered regions, identification of
- Membrane proteins
- Morphs, constructing and animating
- Quality assessment for molecular models
- Quaternary structure servers: see Biological Unit and Interface analysis servers
- Structural genomics, notably the Target Database for Structural Biology
- Binding sites detection: ProBIS Server
- Protein Structure Bioinformatics Resources, a list from the early 2000's compiled by User:Eric Martz for Protein Explorer.
- Structural Biology Knowledgebase of PSI|Nature.