First time at Proteopedia? Click on the green links: they change the 3D image. Click and drag the molecules. Proteopedia is a 3D, interactive encyclopedia of proteins, RNA, DNA and other molecules. With a free user account, you can edit pages in Proteopedia. Visit the Main Page to learn more.
You are invited to subscribe to the Proteopedia Email List for Users. You do not need to have a Proteopedia user account in order to subscribe. The Archives are where you can see past discussions. This email list is the central forum for asking questions about how to do things in Proteopedia, for requesting new capabilities, and it is where new pages of broad interest and new capabilities will be announced.
Traffic has been light:
- 2010: 44 messages
- 2009: 140 messages
- 2008: 9 messages (list started Aug 30, 2008)
- The Proteopedia Video Guide: movies that show you how to author content in Proteopedia.
- Help:Editing, Scene authoring tools, Help:Protected Pages, and Proteopedia: Policies.
- Proteopedia:Wishlist and Proteopedia:Problems.
- About Macromolecular Structure, a list of pages on topics such as Asymmetric Units vs. Biological Units; the Protein Data Bank and PDB files; Morphs; Resolution, R value, and Free R
- And for an overview of everything, of course, the Main Page and About Proteopedia.