- Photosystem II
- Escherichia coli GlpG, an integral membrane protein rhomboid protease, unique in cleaving the transmembrane domains of other membrane proteins, 2ic8.
- Ion channels
- Pore forming toxin, α-hemolysin
- Urea transporter
- Glutamate receptor
- G protein-coupled receptors
- A Physical Model of the β2-Adrenergic Receptor
- Membrane Proteins of Known 3D Structure (from the Stephen White laboratory at Univ. California, Irvine, USA).
- Membrane Proteins of Known Structure (from Max Planck Institute in Frankfurt, Germany) not updated since 2006 but useful for tabulation of crystallization conditions.
- Orientations of Proteins in Membranes (OPM) database (University of Michigan, USA) features calculated membrane boundaries for all membrane proteins in the PDB.
- The PSIPRED Protein Structure Prediction Server has a highly accurate method for protein secondary structure prediction for proteins without an empirically-determined 3D structure and features also a widely used transmembrane topology prediction method where the output includes a Kyte-Doolittle Hydropathy Plot.