First time at Proteopedia? Click on the green links: they change the 3D image. Click and drag the molecules. Proteopedia is a 3D, interactive encyclopedia of proteins, RNA, DNA and other molecules. With a free user account, you can edit pages in Proteopedia. Visit the Main Page to learn more.
- Fab and Fc Fragments
- Refined crystal structure of the galactan-binding immunoglobulin fab j539 at 1.95-angstroms resolution 2fbj
- Phosphocholine binding immunoglobulin fab mc/pc603. an x-ray diffraction study at 2.7 angstroms 1mcp
- Phosphocholine binding immunoglobulin fab mc/pc603. an x-ray diffraction study at 3.1 angstroms 2mcp
- Crystal structure of human FcaRI bound to IgA1-Fc 1ow0
- Refined crystal structure of a recombinant immunoglobulin domain and a complementarity-determining region 1-grafted mutant 2imm and2imn
- Crystal structure of a Staphylococcus aureus protein (SSL7) in complex with Fc of human IgA1 2qej
- Dimeric and Secretory
- non-IgA antibody isotypes
- IgM: Solution structure of human Immunoglobulin M 2rcj
- IgG: Crystal structure of the intact human IgG B12 with broad and potent activity against primary HIV-1 isolates: a template for HIV vaccine design 1hzh
- IgG: Three=dimensional structure of a human immunoglobulin with a hinge deletion 1mco
- IgD: Semi-extended solution structure of human myeloma immunoglobulin D determined by constrained X-ray scattering 1zvo
- IgE: Structure of the human ige-fc bound to its high affinity receptor fc(epsilon)ri(alpha) 1f6a
- Other C-type immunoglobulin examples
- V-type immunoglobulin examples
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Bonner A, Perrier C, Corthesy B, Perkins SJ. Solution structure of human secretory component and implications for biological function. J Biol Chem. 2007 Jun 8;282(23):16969-80. Epub 2007 Apr 11. PMID:17428798 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1074/jbc.M701281200
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Furtado PB, Whitty PW, Robertson A, Eaton JT, Almogren A, Kerr MA, Woof JM, Perkins SJ. Solution structure determination of monomeric human IgA2 by X-ray and neutron scattering, analytical ultracentrifugation and constrained modelling: a comparison with monomeric human IgA1. J Mol Biol. 2004 May 14;338(5):921-41. PMID:15111057 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmb.2004.03.007
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Bonner A, Almogren A, Furtado PB, Kerr MA, Perkins SJ. Location of secretory component on the Fc edge of dimeric IgA1 reveals insight into the role of secretory IgA1 in mucosal immunity. Mucosal Immunol. 2009 Jan;2(1):74-84. Epub 2008 Oct 8. PMID:19079336 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/mi.2008.68
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 Boehm MK, Woof JM, Kerr MA, Perkins SJ. The Fab and Fc fragments of IgA1 exhibit a different arrangement from that in IgG: a study by X-ray and neutron solution scattering and homology modelling. J Mol Biol. 1999 Mar 12;286(5):1421-47. PMID:10064707 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1006/jmbi.1998.2556
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Bonner A, Almogren A, Furtado PB, Kerr MA, Perkins SJ. The nonplanar secretory IgA2 and near planar secretory IgA1 solution structures rationalize their different mucosal immune responses. J Biol Chem. 2009 Feb 20;284(8):5077-87. Epub 2008 Dec 23. PMID:19109255 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1074/jbc.M807529200
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Attwood, T. "Immunoglobulin superfamily " ImPrints Retrieved April, 2009, from http://www.jenner.ac.uk/Bioinformatics/ImPRINTS/immunoglobulin_superfamily_background.htm.
- ↑ (nov 22 2007). "Superfamily: immunoglobulin." SCOP, from http://scop.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/scop/data/scop.b.c.b.b.html.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 Bonner A, Furtado PB, Almogren A, Kerr MA, Perkins SJ. Implications of the near-planar solution structure of human myeloma dimeric IgA1 for mucosal immunity and IgA nephropathy. J Immunol. 2008 Jan 15;180(2):1008-18. PMID:18178841
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Herr AB, Ballister ER, Bjorkman PJ. Insights into IgA-mediated immune responses from the crystal structures of human FcalphaRI and its complex with IgA1-Fc. Nature. 2003 Jun 5;423(6940):614-20. Epub 2003 May 21. PMID:12768205 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nature01685
- ↑ Falk, R. "IgA Nephropathy." UNC Kidney Center, from http://www.unckidneycenter.org/kidneyhealthlibrary/iganephropathy.html.
--Rebecca Martin 01:23, 2 May 2009 (IDT)